Group Class Instruction
We offer wonderful group classes, taught by Ben De La Vega, to begin your dancing enjoyment, or to increase your skills and add new dances to your repertoire.
What Makes Our Group Classes Unique
- We stress continuity in the movements learned.
- We provide a dance syllabus and useful methods to help you remember what is learned at the dance lesson in the form of instructional DVDs.
Group Classes Offered
We offer group classes in the following dances:
- American Style Smooth Dances (Ballroom), including Waltz, Foxtrot, Tango, Viennese Waltz. and Quickstep
- American Style Rhythm Dances (Latin), including Cha Cha, Rumba, Bolero, Samba, East Coast Swing and Jive.
- Other Latin Dances including Salsa, Mambo, Merengue, Bachata and Cumbia
- Nightclub and other fun Dances, including West Coast Swing, Night Club Two Step, Slow Dancing, Hustle, Country and Western Progressive Two Step, Texas Two Step, and Polka.
Sunday Afternoon Classes
TWO GROUP CLASS SESSIONS ARE OFFERED ON SUNDAY AFTERNOONS. We have two 1 ½ hour group lessons offered, which focus on a dance or combination of dances. These group sessions are limited to seven (7) couples per session and require a ten-week commitment. A DVD for each course is offered, which allows you to remember the movements taught that week and which provide a constant source of review in the future. There are other group sessions offered throughout the week. To register, please contact us at 972-231-7433 or e-mail us at email@example.com. See our Calendar for styles being offered in these Sunday sessions.
Classes During the Week (Note: No Group Classes During The Week At This Time)
ADDITIONAL GROUP CLASSES IN RHYTHM (LATIN) AND STANDARD DANCES ARE OFFERED THROUGH-OUT THE WEEK. Each Group Program series meets once a week for 5 consecutive weeks (5 classes) and a different dance is studied in depth per 5 week series. Students must sign up for the whole 5 week series. Attendance is limited. Classes do close, so you are encouraged to reserve your place in class for the specific dance. Partners are not required; students will rotate. To join one of these group classes, or to determine which class would be best for your dancing ability, contact us or call Ben De La Vega at 972.231.7433.
See our Calendar for specific information on dance styles being taught.
Dance Styles Taught in Group Classes
The American Style is taught in all Group Classes.
Sunday Afternoon Classes - Dance Style To Be Determined ("TBD")
- Group One - 3:30 - 5:00 p.m. "Int./Advanced Class"
Group Two - 5:00 - 6:30 p.m. "Beginner's/Bronze Class"
Limit of 7 couples (pairs) per class. a minimum of 3 couples must sign up for the class to make.
individual students will be paired.
Sunday Group: 3:30 - 5:00 p.m. (1 1/2 hr. session)
$150 per person (10 weeks) - if paid in advance
if you pay as you go - $20 per person, per session.
For Cost of All Other Classes, Contact Us.
See our Calendar for days and times of specific classes being held.
Review our Cancellation Policy.